If you’re offering web design, marketing, public relations or SEO services, why not offer copywriting services to your clients? This is your opportunity to boost your business. No mucking around with percentages and cuts. I simply bill you for my time.
Copywriting for various sectors
Recent and current copywriting clients include a government department, and clients from various sectors including mining, health care, apparel, accessories, alternative medicine, industry training and retail.
Over the past 10 years, we’ve worked together producing keyword-optimised blog posts, articles, website copy, landing pages, press releases, social media profiles, and much more. I also write emails and autoresponders,
If you’re in need of a copywriter or SEO copywriter to join your projects please contact me and I’ll let you know how I can assist.
Questions to ask me when you make contact
- Can you work to our budget?
- Do you charge hourly or by the project?
- Can I pay you a retainer?
- How would we work together?
- How much work can you do for us?
- I have loads of work coming in, can I send you all of them and you sort out a schedule?
- Can you work from our office?
- We need you to use our project management tool – is that cool with you?
- We are all freelancers: a web developer, an SEO guru and a public relations agent. Is that OK?
- Meetings… your place or mine?
Need a freelance copywriter you can count on?
I work with agencies big and small to provide content on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis for their clients. Contact me in Perth Australia on 0416 513 843 for a quick chat or send me an email.