How to Blog Better for Your Business
An interactive, engaging and informative blogging workshop!
In just 4 hours, you’ll discover how to turn your expertise into valuable blog posts that put your brand, products and services in front of the right people.
In this blogging workshop in Perth, you’ll find out:
- How to identify your audience before you write another post
- Why you need to pay attention to your ideal customer
- Where to find the best topics our audience will appreciate
- How to easily develop a blog calendar full of topics
- The 21 blogging styles for greater impact
- When and how to promote your blog posts
Plus the do’s and don’ts of blogging for business.
TIME 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Simple worksheets and group exercises will guide your class towards decisions on purpose, editorial mission, themes, topics and styles.
You’ll leave with a bucketload of strategies, tips, tools and handouts to help you grow your blog, boost authority in your niche and attract more customers.
As an attendee, after the event you’ll receive a 1-hour session with me so you can:
- pick my brain for ways to improve your blog
- brainstorm topic ideas tailored to your business
Usually I charge a lot for these opportunities.
Coffee, tea and snacks will be provided.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for you if…
- you’ll be blogging or in charge of blogging for the business
- you want to create meaningful content that attract customers
- you’re keen to build a successful blog and build authority in your niche
- you’re a blogger seeking fresh ideas to relaunch a stale blog
What people say about my blogging workshop in Perth
As someone who is already blogging, I’ve found the workshop very informative. There’s a lot of high-end tips in there.
I blog, and I thought I knew what I was doing. But I’ve picked up 30 to 40 more tips that would certainly turn my blog posts into sales features and informative posts. Best still, actually get these links found on Google so people get to know who I am.
I needed help to create awareness and build credibility for our business. I’ve faffed around but now need to get serious about it. The tools and tips Rhonda has given us have inspired me. I’ve been hesitant to put myself out there, but after today I feel so much more confident.
I’ve written blog posts but now that I know how to really blog!
I’m now going to look over all the blog post ideas that I’ve gathered from the workshop so I can start putting my blog posts together. I’ll definitely be blogging more.