Keen to get blogging with WordPress?
Let me show you how to use your existing WordPress website to publish articles.
If you’re a business owner with a website built on WordPress, OR you’re moving to WordPress, then this is your opportunity for a 1-on-1 session to learn all about blogging with WordPress and how to use your existing website to blog for your business.
This will be a step-by-step lesson to show you how to get a blog post up, how to format and optimise it for better results, and how to promote it.
- How to quickly create a post in WordPress
- The type of media to use (e.g. images and videos) and how to insert them
- How to lay out the blog post to increase the odds of people reading it
- Everything you need to do before you press Publish
- What you need to know about search engine optimisation (no techy stuff!)
- How to manage comments to avoid SPAM
- Easy ways to distribute and promote your post
By the end of the session, you’ll have a live, well-optimised blog post to share with your world.
After the session, once you’re already blogging with WordPress, send two blog posts for me to look over and I’ll give you feedback. Usually I charge a lot for this. But for you, there will be no extra cost.
Who should book this WordPress session?
This is for you if you’re ready to take advantage of blogging to boost visibility on social media and search engines. More than ever before, customers are hungry for content that introduce them to brands, products and services, and content that feed their minds and help them solve their problems.
Book some time with me if you’re…
- a business owner keen to attract more people to your website
- a seminar leader showing off their expertise to attract new clients
- a brick-and-mortar business after more walk-in traffic
- a store owner, and you need more people to discover your products
- a creative or author who wants to reach a bigger audience
Requirements for booking your session
You must have:
- a website built on the self-hosted version of WordPress
- your own laptop or computer with internet connection
- a draft blog post in Word format ready for publication (400-500 words)
What students are saying
Rhonda is very patient and has vast knowledge in her field. It meant so much to have her come to our workplace for the follow up one to one session which is included in the cost of the workshop fee. I had the opportunity to see Rhonda’s influences and expertise at work with my computer and the system we use to blog. I was left with so much more knowledge and confidence. I gained a comprehensive list of tips and advice to best suit the technique of blogging, correct use of WordPress and SEO optimisation. Thank you Rhonda. Amazing workshop! – Lorna Brown
Where are we meeting?
Your place, or we meet halfway, depending on the distance.
How much does it cost?
To find out how much, contact me via email.
Meet your trainer
My blogging and copywriting solutions have helped businesses and organisations to increase targeted traffic, engage their audience and convert hot leads into paying customers. Most importantly, to clarify their messages so people know why they should trust them.
My services include writing copy for:
– web pages, blogs and social media profiles
– media releases, alerts and articles
– advertorials, reviews and editorials
– scripts for videos, webinars and podcasts
– brochures, info sheets and letters
– autoresponders, landing pages and lead magnets
Rhonda Chapman Copywriter isn’t affiliated with WordPress, Automattic Inc. and the WordPress Foundation in any way. WordPress is a trademark of the WordPress Foundation.